It's terence bday celebration... actually should say is a pre celebration for him his bday is on the 27 Sep... went to causeway point breeks to celebrate the PANDARENCE bday... 10 steady ppl went... 2 last min pang sei.. oh well, u know who u are horrr..... but its ok... there will always be a next time~~
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW HOW OLD~~ ARE YOU NOW HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW!! unique bday song that priss had created for him and his answer was like twenteen... haahaha.. exagerating bday cakesss guess how many cakes he received................. TOTAL : 3 lolss.... so now he has to work out 3 times as much to shake off wat he consumed... first bday cake was the Swensens ice cream cake.. then due to some miscommunication his friends also bought him a CAKE... total 2 cakes.. happily sang the bday song and cut ice cream cake... then after a while was the other chocolate cake.. Terence face was like, WAT THE FUCK~~~ that's not the end after that he went home and found out that his mum also bought him a cake OH MAN.. soooooo many cakes........ HAPPY EATING~~~ the fotos i shall upload when i get it from those who went... lalalalala..
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!