<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 14, 2008 ' 8:10 PM
YEAH..finally got a blog...
haha.. thanks to shi hui darling and Pris...
didn't know creating a blog is so ma fan sia...
i tink im sooooo dumb now...


tats all for now..
update u guys soon~~

Labels:


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK



ARCHIVES;

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.