Went to school today and something happen during the second breakout.. GUESS WHAT I was happily talking to Tyler about the schoolmates in NBSS and suddenly this panel dropped from the ceiling.. directly onto my table BUT heng ah nv kana my laptop but poor adele and rachel lappy was covered with white white ashes... lucky the panel was not heavy.. if not i tink their lappy screen would have crack lor.. WHAT A LOUSY SCHOOL.. paid so much school fees and yet this kind of things can happen... 嚇死我了啦!!!
But anyway, tml would be baby and my first practical lesson.. looking forward to it.. so excited lah.. hope i wont stall tat many times like li wen's friend did.. and hope i wont make Mr Ang pek cek from teaching me... cos i tend to be more retarded when come to practical as compared to theory lah... Carol jia you jia you jia you!!
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!