Finally I got those fotos yeah here I am going to start uploading the pictures
Sorry Priss the foto u send me i cannot access dunno y also
guess who is the bday boy/girllook at the mouth someone has got focus on Chris face.. LMAO
ta da!!! the answer is here
second bday cake!! look at his siannnnnn face BREEEEKSSSSSSSS
shall upload till here im getting sleeeeeeeeeeepy already tml there's work at 8AM!! 11.36pm shall go bathe, brush teeth teeth, wash face face then can orh orh liao
carol waves goodbye to all readers of her blog *wave wave* (exaggerating wave) my clique would know lah hahaha good night everyone sweet dreams to allll
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!