Finally cleared PP my PP presentation slot was 3pm to 4pm but i abit kiasu lah reach school about 12plus went to had my lunch at E1 canteen then headed to the library Cafe Galilee to mug my notes the feeling is kind of mixed is like scare then on the other hand im confident dunno how to explain that kind of feeling lah
left library around 2.40pm and headed to Agora and saw Kah Kian aka KIKI oops ! it was not as bad as I thought the atmosphere is kind of relax
I repeated my presentation 3 times 3 TIMES my mouth dried after the presentation first is one indian assessor then came one chinese assessor lastly is my advisor
phew.. thank god is finally over past few days stressed with the printing the layout the background the font etc
thanks to people who stood by me during this period and many many thanks to my baby who helped me, accompanied me, always standing by me always there to lend a helping hand thanks a lot baby I appreciate it REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT all the best to ur PP presentation on Nov 5 too bad I can't be there for you due to my practical lesson sorry jia you okay
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!