IT'S HERE.. IT'S HERE.. FINALLY but it's only 1 week holiday :( so short hor holiday still have to come back for my PP assessment 31 oct 3pm to 4pm I haven finish my PP poster gan chiong liao hahahaha majority of my friends done and send to their advisor some already printed!!! kia su loh but kia su a bit better lah last min then print scarely have to wait 1 2 days then can collect
anyway ltr going prawn fishing again happy happy but tml got work sian ah sian dunno wan go not leh i really hate 那裏的人 自私自立 haisssss
going home liao going to enjoy my one week holiday with ........ lotsssss of slp!!!!!!
chao ~~
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!