<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 25, 2008 ' 9:47 PM
I LOVE THEM

Finally got the chance to meet up with
Bee Leng, Ming, Ika and Nana
It was some belated birthday celebration for
BEE LENG
Thanks to the gang idea
Ming "dated" Bee leng out for lunch
and Ika, Nana and me was to go surprise her
our appearance in front of her
really did somehow surprised her
seeing a wide smile on her face
i know she's really happy
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEE LENG
sorry wasn't able to make it on ur actual day

It's been months i guess
that we meet up for outings or birthday celebrations
I really love being with them
having them now not in the 3K team really makes a
BIG DIFFERENCE
And, I heard some bad news today
real bad news
tinking should I stay in the team not
4 ppl are getting promoted
Are they really fit for tat position??
i really wonder
there are better staff that should be promoted
WHY THEM???
haisssssssss
I really got nothing much to say
Day by day
My heart is drifting further and further
feeling for work is getting lesser and lesser
i cant quit now till i find a better job
i cant quit now till "HE" finds a job

Life is always so unfair
no matter how hard u work
ppl dun see it
no matter how much effort u put in
ppl dun see it
no matter how much u change
ppl dun see it
no matter wat u do
ppl jus dun see it
Then when it come to YOU doing the wrong things
u get F*** left right center up down
u get blamed
u get reprimanded
BUT when you do something it the right way or even better
u dun get praised
u dun get rewards
u dun get nice phrases from them

Time will tell all
I shall wait and see
not in the mood to continue blogging
i jus wan to sit in a corner
tink about wat i should do next

chao~~



loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK



ARCHIVES;

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.