
Carol sprained her ankle AGAIN
the same way she sprained her right leg the previous time
AND it's also at the counter
which is crossing over from the baggage weighing scale
into the counter for her yangon counter
then this OUCH !! came
At first i thought nothing lah
not a sprain
BUT the pain persisted for 2.5 hrs which i sat throughout
the yangon check in in pain
Then i took a look at my right leg and left leg
left leg appeared to be SWOLLEN
SWOLLEN
By then, it was about 11.45am
which is 15mins away from my clock out time
I asked Syaz if injured at work can claim a not
she say can but mus be authorize by DM Robert
then i went down to find Robert at Ops Room
but nowhere to be found
only person in the office is Razman
so i approached him loh
He filled up industrial injury report for me
raised an authorization letter for me to go Raffles Medical at T3
the Raffles Medical is sooo far lah
from one end walk to the other end together with baby
the most frustrating thing was........................
THE DOCTOR ONLY GIVE ME ONE DAY MC
ONE DAY
as if i can heal in a single day
haissss
PAIN PAIN PAIN
why am i so clumsy??
WHY WHY WHY??!!!
ahhhh
same thing like what happen 2 years ago
the doctor offered to help me bandage my ankle
I rejected him
cos i feel chinese sinseh is better lah
with the rubbing and the medication they will apply
But is a very painful experience for me
below are some pictures
my swollen left foot
Before the "VERY PAIN PROCESS"
It started with this....
the doctor punch a few holes on my swollen area and suck the blood out with tat "cup"
it was painful and it made me cried several times
Finally its over and my leg is bandage
No spicy food!! No cold drinks!!
It was a really painful experience
When the sinseh was rubbing my swollen area
I covered my mouth with my hands so tat I wont scream in pain
and tears start to roll down like tap water
on the other hand I grab baby's hand so tightly
I tink he pain also lah
Just tat he nv make noise because usually when i grab him too tightly
he will attitude me
But today, he's so nice
He followed me to the sinseh
stood all the way beside me
Wipe away the cold sweat I have
Chill me down
and lastly he kiddy back me home
from the streets all the way up the stairs
I LOVE HIM TO THE MAX !!
Yeah yeah yeah!!
It's a real bad day
limping around the streets
CAROL AH CAROL
Next time must open ur eyes wide wide ok
dun fall again liao
fall again then jia lat liao
both my legs I've sprained before
left leg twice
right leg once
Keep twisting next time old already got a lot of problems ah
Oh ya, Mr Thet gave me a job offer for MAI
Myanmar Airways International
He ask me to consider about joining MAI as
sales, marketing or ticket reservations positions
hmm.. i will tink about it
but provided they are able to give me part time
if not then is impossible as im still schooling
Lastly, I wanna thank my baby
for showering me with love and care
I appreciate it
Without you, I would be so so dead
Got to go slp le
Doctor ask to rest!!
so listen loh
2 weeks at least to recover
sobss
tata, peeps
good nightssss
