Everytime I look at this picture No matter how angry, how depress I am It never fails to bring a smile to lighten up my day
It's really so cute Looking at his chubby little face With that expression People can talk about how much they hate me How they want to make me angry by some stupid childish means Awww!! Just let them be Childish That's the word Time will bring them away from their childish act
And now Let's take a look at the legendary photo hahaha (a bit too kua zhang lah)
3...
2...
1...
Cute hor?? when Kian was young de photo He's holding on to a PINK toothbush!!! (my fav. colour) So happy to brush teeth teeth??
I got some other of his childhood photos AND I even did an anniversary video with his childhood photos It's for our one year anniversary which was months and months ago hahahaha
Super duper love this photo!!! hahahaha
Time to orh orh kun liao Tml I've got school Immunology!! LAB LAB LAB LABWORK TML
GOODNIGHT PEEPS!!! zzzz zzzzzz
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!