<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, November 24, 2008 ' 7:28 PM ♥
HELLO ! IM BACK


Finally I'm back
Past few days have been real busy
because... ....
ENERGY WAS IN TOWN
They were here from Thur all the way till today
total of 5 DAYS!!!!
This trip can say is rather ok
Cos the one i like in ENERGY(Shuwei)
he doesn't seems to be in very good mood neh
hmmm wonder wat might have happen

he doesn't really interact with
the fans much lah compared to his last trip
maybe he got xin shi
who knows

5 days in town
and I only see them 4 days
thur didn't went to the airport to fetch them
cos i've got school >.<
But But But ... ...
from friday onwards
I get to see them all the way till MONDAY
obviously I skipped school lah
Oops!

Fruitful trip
Being last fans to go onto stage for their
autograph session at J8 and photograph taking
For a moment I thought of putting up the photos
but i changed my mind
*dun wan intruders to see mah*
hahahaha, ltr they say i "ya ya papaya"

oh ya
now i realise that shuwei is veri bad in his
hand language sia
i was standing outside his bus
then he saw me and he started his hand language
saying something "he saw me driving"
then i was like "Huh?! I drive???"
impossible sia
haven get license how to drive loh
LMAO
then i signal signal back no no
his face turn O_O
i saw his tat reaction I also got shock
i wonder wat was he really asking
but then no time to ask more
because the bus move off
so we rushed back to our maxi
wah seh, upgrade liao sia
black maxi loh
tinted somemore!!
then we chase chase chase
have a bit of fun on the way to the Jumbo at East Coast
Ah di was damn funny loh
I shall not say why
"Bimbotic gang" will know why lah
straight away reach destination
straight away rush go find shuwei
and ask wat he saying jus now
then got to know the real thing he trying to say
tsk tsk tsk
nothing related to driving
instead is something related to dancing!!
OMG loh
so big difference!
Anyway, we had a lot of fun the whole trip
LOL all the way
shall upload some bimbotic photos
when i get it from my 公主們

back to study my pharmacology for tml UT
sian ah sian

look forward to see them soon cant wait =)


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS♥

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK♥



ARCHIVES;♥

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;♥

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS♥

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.