Chasing energy was FUN maybe should not say ENERGY only bah I've got to meet up with 公主們 With them is always LOL without fail there will always be laughter I LOVE BEING WITH THEM I LOVE HANGING AROUND WITH THEM I LOVE THEM TO THE MAXIMUM you guys know who you are lah hor lalalalala dun wan to mention names Now thinking back the past few days what stupid things we did I will keep 傻笑-ing They are memories that I treasure Memories that I dun ever wanna forget
To me Memories are precious and priceless treasured and keep deep inside my heart
Finally went back to school today my classmates keep hor hor me cos i pon sch LOL loh Sorry lah I got something to see to mah now i come back liao back to the good girl no more pon-ing school Pharmacology lesson followed by Pharmacology UT IT'S SO OMG The pharmacology UT was a killer when i open the UT I can only stare at the questions my mind went blank AND AND AND THE UT GOT TYPO ERROR LOH ED99 become TD99WAT THE HELL I make noise to my pharmacology facilitator ask her give extra one mark cos there is typo which misled us!! I tink i gonna fail this UT it sucks hahahahaha Holiday holiday faster~~ I'm waiting~~
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!