IMMUNOLOGY LAB TODAY lab started at 8.30am and guess what time it ended??
10am !!!!
shiok lah Which means from 10am all the way till 2pm is our breaktime never so shiok before lah but have to complete what we need to complete before 2pm Things needed to be done were easy I finished it within half an hour
ELISA is so cool lah in case u guys dunno what's ELISA Search it on wiki lalalalala it's more simple then i expected simpler than Western blotting and SDS page and they are sooooo time consuming one bad thing about ELISA is that we have to keep washing the wells with the washing buffer which we ran out near to the end of the experiment and bubbles in the wells are making me so frustrated Adele is so funny in the lab she tap the well so hard as if she gonna break the well
pictures pictures lazy to continue typing
the wells and i labelled them =) things that are needed for the experiment JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG !!! Our results Adele's playful hand posing for our final results YEAH !! no more lab for immunology but lab coming up for biochemistry heard from Adele is something got to do with OUR SHIT AND URINE OMG i hope it's not real hahaha if not we would be so dead
I got the craving for Korean food KOREAN GRILL I wanna go again to the JU SHIN JUNG their Kimchi is nice grill meat is nice and there are tons of side dishes tat will pack ur table and they are refillable!!!! I like the vegetables I like the Soup
gonna work harder earn more money and I'll be there sooooooonnn cant wait for the day to come It's really very nice
okay lah enough of my nonsense zhao liao BYE!
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!