.Sunday, November 9, 2008 ' 1:06 AM ♥
Nostalgic
Nothing much to blog about this
few days
Just the normal same routine
morning wake up, go to school and go home
mug RJ, mug quiz, do evaluation
I SUPER ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ MY BOYFRIEND
from the day i sprained my ankle
he nv let me carry anything
he carry my school bag, my laptop, my longchamp bag
my tokidoki, etc..
I feel so pampered lah
everyday can be as good as these moments, how nice would it be hor
lalalalala
Okay
Time to be serious
Went to "Ms Helpful's" dad wake today
I shall not say who
when we reach there they were doing some rituals
so we just sat there and waited for them
attending this wake make me recall 7 years ago
when my great-grandmother passed away
I can even rmb vividly that my grandmother cried so badly
and how heartpain she was
I hope "Ms helpful" is doing fine
my greatest condolences to her and her family
Life is really short
We never know what might happen the next second
so do treasure whatever
you have now...