Hello Humans Today there's a pre-birthday celebration dinner for baby's mum at Sakura But before the dinner baby and me actually had a tiff which was due to his hurting words After some talking we settled the dispute and headed for the dinner The food there was only so-so not much varieties (or maybe i'm too choosy) I didn't even took any of the sashimi Baby says the sashimi are all cheapo ones Both of us are more interested in the DESERTS rather than the main course sia From eclair to ice cream to pudding to cakes to etc LOLSSS We ate from 6 plus all the way till 8 plus with everyone tummy as big as HIPPOPOTAMUS We headed to IKEA for some shopping I've got myself a quilt cover which I wanted to get long long ago and off we went HOME SWEET HOME
[Although sometimes things u said u do not mean it, but ppl might still get hurt by those words] [I fulfill my promise (u know i know), wat about you??] [You say u would stop saying all those hurting words, and why do i keep hearing them?] [I'm HURT]
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!