Holidays are coming !! Can't wait One more day for school and shooooooo I'm off for 3 weeks of holidays
Parties for Christmas!! Tml night at Joanne's house for BBQ Monday at KC's house for some GIFT EXCHANGE PARTY And more parties have yet to be confirm I'm seriously looking forward to it
I LOVE PARTIES
Sorry to Ming Fern and gang Can't make it to ur christmas party But i tink u can still feel my presence lah hor? hahahahaha I really really hope I can make it It's been awhile since we last hang out together le loh SUPER MISS YOU GUYSSS =) we've got lots of secrets to catch up with
I'm soooo into Christmas Carols now Been listening it for the WHOLE DAY i'm driving my classmates crazy with the Christmas Carols hahahahaha
I wanna buy a sock and hang it round the corner of my bed and wish tat during Christmas a GIFT would just suddenly appear!!!
Okay lah Enough of my day dreaming time for BED Lab Session tml lalalala NIGHTSSSSSS
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!