<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, December 8, 2008 ' 3:40 PM ♥
THANKS !


Went to watch Quarantine ytd night
with Ivy and gang
Was their treat again
Baby promise to treat them after
he get a job
It's a very SCARY MOVIE
but the way they shoot the film
REALLY SUCKS
gives me giddiness and i can smell
people rubbing the ointment
can see that i'm not the only one experiencing it

After movie-ing
was some dim sum session somewhere
near Nee Soon Camp
The service sucks
but food there was so so only

Baby said Me and Ivy same same
Cos we can non stop commenting people
be it we know or any tom dick or henry on the streets
now u guys know why we can be
GOOD FRIENDS??

Public Holiday ROCKS
I slept at 3.30am last night
and woke up only at 1pm
the weather was soooo shiok lah
Raining the whole night
I LOVE THE WEATHER!!!!!

Dinner was tgt with Ivy and gang
SWENSENS @ northpoint
Had some shopping after dinner
passed by this levis's shop which say that
"EXCHANGE YOUR OLD LEVIS'S JEANS FOR $50 VOUCHER"
Baby says he gonna exhange his
Levi's jeans for the voucher
I WAN TO BUY THE JEANS toooo
prepare for CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~
kia su abit
cos i always buy last minute
then sometimes jus anyhow choose
so now since i get to see something I like
Why not buy it now right... ...
hahahaa
tat's all for today people

I wan go play game loh
lalalala

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS♥

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK♥



ARCHIVES;♥

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;♥

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS♥

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.