Lunar new year has arrived I wanna wish all the people out there A HAPPY NIU NIU YEAR
HAPPY BDAY + HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
It's Lunar New Year today And it so happen that my Mr. Kian's birthday together with our anniversary falls ON THE SAME DAY! I hope YOU like the little surprise and the present Although is not veri expensive But every little bits is done by meeeeee Be it pasting or drawing or cutting it's all my little effort =)
Created a little 'small" surprise for him Bought a little cake Went to his Blk Light up the cake And ask him to come down His expression was O_O
Anyway, let the photos do the talking bah
His birthday cake Ready for second candle lighting More interested in the cake than the camera? That's Us.. .. Let's sing a song for him Cut the cake together together Keep Smiling, B HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY
AND
HAPPY 1 YEAR ___ MONTHS ANNIVERSARY
P.S: thanks to all those ppl who have help me with the plans =) thanks a lot to u guys
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!