Updates on the days I've been missing I changed offday again Wed I've got something on Hence, I change my workday to Monday After work, went to meet my larlings to pre-celebrate Patricia's bday which is on the 31st Dec! We celebrate at T3 Swensens We sang the birthday song loud as if we owned the restuarant Pat was blushing from ear to ear LOLSS
As for tuesday Brought Mr Kian to polyclinic ROAR!! TOTAL WAITING TIME : 2.5 hrs!! Wasted the whole afternoon there waiting ad waiting Went in at 2 plus Came out exactly at 5pm!! OMG Collected the medicine and headed to my grandma's place which is somewhere near the polyclinic I tink my cousins really likes Mr Kian a lot lah they can click very well First they were shy But after the shyness go away they become "devils" hahahaha Mr Kian, do you agree leh??
Today is NEW YEAR EVE I've got driving lessonsssssssssss For the entire lesson today was driving From YCK to Ubi Ubi back to YCK Stalled once, horned by a bike F*** Must buck up liao lah TP in few months timee It's scary I'm running out of timeeee
Didn't went for any countdown event this year Perhaps is for few years already I hate to squeeze and some idiots will seize the chance to take advantage of people's belongings or some even aim the female's assets Plus I'm super tired Totally no energy to go stand or walk for hours on the streets hahahahaha Okay lah, I admit I'm PURE LAZY lalalalala
I shall update some photos here Mr Kian and my cousins having fun yesterday and today (new year eve)
Photos for yesterday (tuesday)
Tat's Adrian ! SMILE ~ Tickle tickle tickle "Am I Cute??" Renee girl 3 tier cake Climbing up the "tree" "I also wan"
Photos for TODAY (new year eve)
Last BUT not least
TO ALL MY READERS OUT THERE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Off to bed already It's already 2.30am sia Tml going to my aunt house in the morning *yawns* NIGHT NIGHT PEOPLE
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!