I'm really lost for words I really dunno wat to say This shocking news jus pop up to me in the middle of my lesson And I'm still in a state of SHOCKNESS I can't focus at all now Things that we did today are flashing through my mind again and again Sometimes he's irritating Sometimes he's hilarious Sometimes he's just LOUD BUT He is always a cheerful guy who makes our clique laugh
And now that he is in trouble I feel so helpless I can't do anything to help him nor I can say anything to make him feel better now
I hope he will make it through this hurdle and start afresh
P.S : I do miss his "BURP" waiting for him to do it again
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!