<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, January 17, 2009 ' 10:59 PM ♥
Sense? Nonsense?


Past 2 days have been looking
at a lot of forums
It's seems like a BIG THING in RP now
Even ppl I dun really talk me msn-ing
me asking what happen
My answer is : I DUNNO
How would I know?
I didn't even get to see HIM for quite sometime
I was also surprised that such things
had happened

In the forums i visited
unknown people are scolding them
and even blaming their parents
Things like "HANG THE 4 OF THEM'
"THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE SHAMED"
"ONE LIFE FOR ONE LIFE"
"ALL 4 SHOULD DIE"
What's the purpose of hanging the 4 of them?
Will the victim come back to life?
What's the purpose of scolding them?
Does it concern u guys?
Are they ur friends?
Why you guys care?
What if out of the 4, one of them is ur friend.
will you guys still say those sort of things?

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR
People being one-sided did not
dun really get the true story and blame
everything on the 4 of them
IT TAKES 2 HANDS TO CLAP

For now, I really pray hard they do not
get the death penalty or life sentence



P.S : "THANKS" to whichever "kind-hearted soul" that post our group photo onto the forums


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS♥

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK♥



ARCHIVES;♥

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;♥

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS♥

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.