Woke up early in the morning today Bathe, make up, dress up It seems like a everyday routine for me But today It's rather different I felt rather tense and uneasy
Second trial today Same court, Same timing We were early today and yet we only get to enter the court after more than half an hour of queuing up outside the court But it's worth the wait We've got to see his face today Felt somehow contented bah Compared to the previous trial We missed by a bit Just a bit His face tells me he's alright I can still see his smile Although I dunno if the smile were from the bottom of his heart or just faking a smile to let us not worry for him I really hope the smile is Real I hope he's doing fine inside I hope he's not suffering
Nothing much from today's trial As usual it's postpone again I believe it gonna drag for months
And for now I not feeling right Gastrics or chest pain?? Gosh ! Since the night before I'm feeling this way I seriously need a doctor HELP!
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!