We had a post celebration for Mr. Kian 21st birthday His birthday was on Monday which was Lunar New Year Day 1 whereby everyone is busy with their bai-nianing so it was pushed to today But today is not just a celebration for his birthday It's also EVERYONE"S BIRTHDAY It's Ren Ri !! So wish yourself a happy birthday and to the ppl around you bah *lol*
The steamboat was NICE Thanks to Mr. Kian's mum and his sis for all the preparations Took his mum almost the whole day to prepare and she started buying things since last week to stock up for today's steamboat!!!! It was a sumptuous dinner =)
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!