FYP meeting today in the school library And it's freaking early in the morning- 9am!! Given by Chris 2 articles to bring home and READ! After FYP meeting was lunch at Pasta***** The food was really sucky Blacklist!
I "baked" a cake today Strawberry Cheesecake Desert No baking was involved Jus follow the instructions at the back of the box lah Easy as ABC But dunno it taste nice anot lah First time doing neh I finished doing everything all by myself in 30mins My kitchen smell so butterish now
Next few days gonna be real real busy Presentation to our PI tml Food lab on Thur and next Thur Next next Mon- report writing Hope by then I'm fully recovered *so is Li wen*
For now, I wanna go take a rest My cramps are killing me Drugs is a no no for me So have to tahan lah Bye peeps !
P.S: I miss my necklace. I lost it for some time now..
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!