TP in the afternoon today Before TP I had my LAST DRIVING LESSON Everything went on smoothly during the last lesson before I go for the test But during the test I strike kerb while doing my parallel parking The tester was like O_O Total demerit points I've got : 16 points One of it is ... ... FAIL TO KEEP LEFT : 6 points
Anyway I'm done with driving No more L plate =)
For the past 6 months He showed a lot of patience in guiding me and Mr. Kian in driving
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO MY DRIVING INSTRUCTOR MR ANG It's time to save up some money already~~ I need to go to the dental real soon
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!