April is full of birthdays! I've got 3 chalets and 2 birthday celebrations So far 1 chalet is done 1 birthday celebration is done More to come ... ...
Photos coming up
Cam whoring while waiting for See Yi Jun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYH
HAPPY BIRD-DAY COLIN I missed out the fun at the flyer and JP =(
Photos taken from Bob's bloggie=p
noob family <3Tats all for today More celebrations coming up~~
Now back to serious work FYP lab work started today for our team Cooking and washing the entire day My legs are so tired Hands are so dry I like our productsssss Just tat alittle too salty lah High blood pressure! Its okay 1st attempt only today Next week another lab work Looking forward to it =)
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!