Met up with my larlings on Tuesday night A belated birthday celebration with Ah Ming~~ She brought her guy along toooo I've seen him several times at work
We had a buffet session at Grand Park City Hall Hotel It's somewhere opposite Peninsular Plaza We had chit chat session over the dinner I've not really went out with them after December It's really happy to get to see them again and sharing our stories over the past few months My Mr. Kian can't join us for the dinner =( He has to report for work =(
Shall let the photos do the talking
Lots of variety of food THE BIRTHDAY GIRL She's all natural~~~ Hope Ming has enjoyed her night with US ~~
HE'S OUT HE'S OUT =))))) I'm sooooo happy for him Chatted with him on MSN today He knew that I called him CAVEMAN Now he's a square head already We're going to meet him next week for a STEAMBOAT SESSION **if the rest can make it** I'm kinda excited to meet him again =) Mr. Kian is off next sunday YEAH YEAH YEAH
Running a mild fever now sia Had a porridge and it took me 30 minutes to finish Cannot waste food so must finish it lah Now I just wanna go bathe and get a good rest Goodnighty people
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!