There goes another weekend~ And here comes MONDAY Actually I'm not really a Monday blues person But someone had the ability to make me do so Definitely not my Mr. Kian lah =) It's someone else and i'll shall not mention names I was so pissed that I ponned class today Oh well, she did ponned too after I left *damn* Mr Kian is being such a good BF He ponned together with me today =)
After leaving class Guess where we headed to??? " " " " " " TO THE LIBRARY TO PLAY WII Tennis, bowling and Golf This really cheer me up lots lots I won Kian a lot of times except for the GOLF game Maybe he jus wanna cheer me up and let me win in the games Be it he did it on purpose or not I'm definitely more relieved after the 1 hr of gaming Thanks Mr. Kian for the accompany=)
As for now I'm going to tug into my bed First UT of the semester tomorrow evening Good night, peeps
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!