HAPPY 20th BDAY MY PRINCESS Finally got a chance to meet up with my Princesses We had our dinner at MOF MINISTRY OF FOOD! The food there was really awesome Especially their MISO SOUP! Shuli and me finished the whole bowl of soup Their drinks are also very special Macha float is a MUST TRY toooooo THANKS PRISS FOR THE RECOMMENDATION
After dinner we shopped around MS Next we headed towards Suntec And had a small cam-whoring session
PRISCILLA, HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED YOUR DAY =)
Next would be Ming Fern's Bday celebration I'm looking forward to it We've lot of stories to share :p
P.S. : She is just such a disappointment =(
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!