Guess what?? I fell down at work again This time I did not sprain my leg BUT I knock onto my BUTT!! OUCH OUCH !! Painful is one thing Embarrass till cannot embarrass can??? Passengers saw it ... ... Ookar saw it ... ... DAMN IT !! Thanks Ookar for his concern and helpfulness He made my work today tons easier *hur hur*
I also knock my leg against the counter table F*** !! Big blue black on my left leg now =( And I also realise I've got a blue black on my left arm I totally have no idea how it came about It hurts tooooooo!!!
Conclusion is : TODAY IS REALLY NOT MY DAY =(
P.S: I heart my Mr Kian to the maximum =p Thanks alot baby boy =)
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!