<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901310039602159079?origin\x3dhttp://canceriancarol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 16, 2009 ' 9:54 PM ♥
Those were the days .... ...


It's been quite a while since they came
I miss those days ~~
For a few years I went crazy over them
Total damage : 2k to 3k? or more?
I lost count of how much I spend on them

Over the past few years
I received birthday wish from Shuwei
I doubt this year would happen

This card is written by him last year
20 July 2008


These were 4 years back then ... ...


I wanna thank my Mr. Kian for being
SOOO UNDERSTANDING
He gave me a lot of support even when he
doesn't like me chasing ENERGY

Alot of outings coming up ... ...
Early birthday celebration with my larlings
at Conrad hotel for dinner tml
Actual day celebration with my Mr. Kian
I'm still in the dark where he is going to bring me =)
Sunday I wanna go Ikea with my Mr. Kian too!
They having sales till 26th July
Someone broke my PINK computer chair
Need to get it replaced ~~


Oh ya ... ...
Sister is in Zurich till Saturday
Family celebration would hold till she's back
And this year celebrating without HIM
The feeling would be very very different though
Nevertheless, life has to go on
Isn't it ??=|

More post celebrations will be coming up tooo =))
I'm getting freaking excited =))

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥


Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)


MUSIC BOX♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CAROL WANTS♥

LV wallet
Get my license
Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B
Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve
New Phone
21st birthday surprise
Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3
mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!

SCREAM;TALK♥



ARCHIVES;♥

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

BREAKAWAYS;♥

書偉
阿弟
Allison
Bobby
Cec
Christopher
DavidGan
Eliza
Elly Erika
ENERGY(SG)
ENERGY(TW)
Felyssia aka FiFi
Gab
Hui Yee
Junli
Karen
LeiSeng
Liwen
Penny
PrincessPriss
PinkyJocey
Priscilla
Shihui
VANVAN
Vedelene
Von
Weiling
YuanShan

CLAPS♥

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.