First thing first ... ... Allow Carol to scream her lungs out "AHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
G301 IS FINALLY OVER =))) Today marks the ending of our G301 We are done with our presentation in the morning I actually did burnt midnight oil to do more RESEARCH before heading to bed at 0130 hrs Barely 3 hrs ++ of sleep ~~ Well, everything went smoothly today Except for a small section Where I was quite unhappy about it I don't wanna mention it as of now "Let bygones be bygones"
loved
THE LOVE-ED ONE;♥
Hello, I'm Carol
18th July
I believe in Horoscopes
Currently studying in RP(DPHM)
And I ♥ My BoyFrienD
This is my blog. I can blog anything I like
Like me, Hate me, YOU decide
If you feel uncomfortable, then please leave!
Leave a nice tag before leaving =)
LV wallet Get my license Trip to the Zoo with my Ah B Anna Sui perfume
Dream Car : Volkswagen New Beetle
New laptop sleeve New Phone 21st birthday surprise Gucci bag
Smooth sailing FYP ahead
Pass my Year 3 mp3
Another TAIWAN trip
Second overseas trip with my Ah B
Lastly, save up some money in my bank!